24/7 Crisis Lines
530-662-1133 / 916-371-1907
Empower Yolo Main Line
Help is only a phone call away...
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Disinfecting cleaning supplies (Clorox wipes; Lysol spray)
- Trash bags (30 gallon size)
- Dish soap
- Antibacterial liquid hand soap (pumps & refill size)
- Laundry soap
- Hygiene items (deodorant, body wash, lotion, toothpaste, chapstick)
- Snacks and drinks for kids at the shelter
- Sunglasses and hats for survivors at the shelter
- Food store gift cards (grocery stores, Walmart, Target, local restaurants)
- Gift cards (gas cards, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens)
- Art supplies, craft sets & educational materials for children
- Housing items – “Rooms to Go” – non-furniture items you would need to start over in an apartment for kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and laundry room. No furniture please.
Donations can be dropped off at our Main Office and the Davis Resource Center during office hours. Thank you for your support.
Empower Yolo Office Hours:
Dowling Center- Main Office
175 Walnut Street, Woodland
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Davis Resource Center
441 D Street, Davis
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Fridays, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.