In 2015, Empower Yolo:
- Sheltered 147 women and 188 children escaping violence, for a total of 13,239 bed nights of shelter provided.
- Provided 2102 Counseling sessions.
- Answered over 1,800 crisis line calls – ensuring that survivors received the immediate crisis intervention and support they needed.
- Provided restraining order assistance to 163 victims of violence and court accompaniment to 175 individuals fleeing violence.
- Provided 71 educational presentations to 823 people – on the topics of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, human trafficking or child abuse.
- Facilitated 43 high school presentations on dating violence, bystander intervention, sexual assault and risk-reduction to 958 students in Yolo County.
- Provided on-site emergency response and advocacy services to 162 survivors of sexual assault including 92 students.
- Empower Yolo’s incredible volunteers provided 3100 hours of direct service.